4624Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] (unknown)

  • binod patro
    Dec 8, 2013
      The untimely demise of Prof Deoki Nandan, is certainly a great loss for the fraternity. He has been a strong advocate of Public Health in the country.
      Best Regards
      Binod Patro

      Dr Binod Kumar Patro, MBBS (BU), MD (AIIMS, New Delhi), FIMSA
      Associate Professor
      Dept of Community Medicine & Family Medicine
      All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
      Bhubaneswar - 751019, INDIA
      Phone: +91 9438884013
      Alternate e-mail: patrobinod@...
      (Formerly Faculty at PGIMER, Chandigarh)

      On Friday, 6 December 2013 11:38 PM, shyam chaturvedi <shyamchaturvedi@...> wrote:

      I am extremely sorry and sad to hear of the demise of Dr. Deoki Nandan. I had a long association with him, knowing him since his student days at R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur. A fine gentleman and a great person he had immensely contributed to the discipline and the organization.
      I pray to God to give strength to his family to bear this irrepairable loss.
      May his soul rest in peace.

      Dr. S.K Chaturvedi
      former Representative of UNICEF
      Ex-  Prof & Head Community Medicine