4584Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] MCI Teaching Standards / Guidelines for Post-Graduates of Community Medicine [1 Attachment]

  • PRASAD PORE
    Oct 20, 2013
      Thanks for sharing syllabus.
      Is it possible for you to share syllabus of all subjects?

      Thanks

      With regards,

      Dr. Prasad Pore
      Pune
      Mobile No. 9921073540

      On Saturday, 19 October 2013, 12:14, Simmi Patnaik <dr.patnaik@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Simmi Patnaik included below]
      Please find as attachment the MCI syllabus for MD community medicine

      Simmi.Dr

      On Friday, 18 October 2013, 9:37, Vivek Gupta <drguptavivek@...> wrote:

      Many Thanks, Appreciate your help !

      Dr. Vivek Gupta, MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)
      Assistant Professor,
      Department of Epidemiology,
      National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences,
      Bangalore, 560029,  India
      Phone:(+91) 9620751050,  (+91)9899410420

      On Friday, October 18, 2013 7:57 AM, Simmi Patnaik <dr.patnaik@...> wrote:

      I have a soft copy of MCI recommended guideline official . I will post it soon. Sorry presently I am travelling.

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

      I am looking for MCI's current standards for guidelines on MD Community Medicine. I have come across numerous PDFs and discussion documents  via a web-search but so far have not been able to locate any official final document directly from the MCI.
      Request anyone who has an official MCI issued document to kindly share it.

      Thanks and warm Regards,

      Dr. Vivek Gupta, MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)
      Assistant Professor,
      Department of Epidemiology,
      National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences,
      Bangalore, 560029,  India
      Phone:(+91) 9620751050,  (+91)9899410420

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic