      From: Niraj Pandit <drniraj74@...>
      To: healthforum@...; iapsm_youthmembers <iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com>; karmayog <karmayog@yahoogroups.com>; karmayog-baroda <karmayog-baroda@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 1:47 PM
      Subject: [iapsm_youthmembers] News letter from Deparment of Community Medicine SBKS MIRC

      Dear Friends,
      Department of Community Medicine has launched E-newsletter "Spandan". Please find enclosed Volume 1 Issue 1 for your information.

      The aim of the E-newsletter is to share the various activities of Department at community level.

      We expect critical review and comments for future improvement.

      With Regards

      Dr. Niraj Pandit
      Professor
      Community Medicine