3875Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Re: MCI recognition, a must?

  • Ritesh Singh
    Nov 8, 2011
      Dear Dr. Omesh,

      My views regarding the association between rabies and PSM:

      Its true that rabies and Community Medicine are very closely related
      and even my friends ask me dosage of "Rabipur" whenever they
      anticipate or gets bitten by a dog. I feel sad that we are intimately
      related to a disease for which there is no treatment, the fatality is
      100%. That is the domain which only belongs to us because no one wants
      to take it as fatality is 100%. Any conference/gathering related to
      PSM has one sponsor: RABIPUR :)
      no offence to anyone....

      Regards.

      Ritesh Singh