334Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Re: regading biostastics course run by CMC vellore

  • Bharat Dube
    May 5, 2007
      Respected Sir,

      We can prepare an event calender on IAPSM Youth Group for such event or training opportunities.

      On 5/5/07, dhirajk78sri <dhirajk78sri@...> wrote:

      --- Thank You Dr. Bharat Dubey
      The information you have gave to me is quite useful to me. Thanks a
      lot.
      Dr. Dhiraj Srivastava
      PG II yrs
      GRMC Gwalior
      In iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com, "Bharat Dube"
      <bharatdube@...> wrote:

      > Hello Dr Dhiraj !!!
      >
      > Plz go through the attached file it'll give you some idea of
      courses offered
      > in Biostats at cmc vellore for this session.
      >
      > bharat
      >

      > On 5/2/07, dhirajk78sri <dhirajk78sri@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com<iapsm_youthmembers%
      40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > "DR RK SOOD" <drrksood@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > MASTERS IN APPLIED EPIDEMIOLOGY IS OFFERED BY NATIONAL
      INSTITUTE OF
      > > > EPIDEMIOLOGY,(ICMR)AT CHENNAI- 2 YEARS COURSE. FOR DETAILS
      LOGON TO
      > > THE
      > > > WEBSITE.
      > > > PGIMER SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH ALSO CONDUCTS SHORT COURSES
      FORM TIME

      --
      Dr Bharat Dubey
      JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
      KGMU,Lucknow
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic