330Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Re: regading biostastics course run by CMC vellore

  • Rajesh Sood
    May 3, 2007
      Dear Bharat
      Thanks!. The information is really useful.
      Can we have a system of posting all learning opportunities on the group.
      All those who know can share the information.
      Dr RK Sood

      On 5/2/07, Bharat Dube <bharatdube@...> wrote:

      Hello Dr Dhiraj !!!

      Plz go through the attached file it'll give you some idea of courses offered in Biostats at cmc vellore for this session.

      bharat

      On 5/2/07, dhirajk78sri <dhirajk78sri@... > wrote:

      --- In iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com, "DR RK SOOD" <drrksood@...>
      wrote:

      > MASTERS IN APPLIED EPIDEMIOLOGY IS OFFERED BY NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF
      > EPIDEMIOLOGY,(ICMR)AT CHENNAI- 2 YEARS COURSE. FOR DETAILS LOGON TO
      THE
      > WEBSITE.
      > PGIMER SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH ALSO CONDUCTS SHORT COURSES FORM TIME
      > TIME.

      Thanks Sir for the information ,but sir it will be quite helpful if
      you can tell when are these short courses are being carried out and
      how could i can get information regarding these short courses carried
      out by PGIMER

      --
      Dr Bharat Dubey
      JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic