1100Re: queries about statistics

  • nilesh agrawal
    Aug 31, 2008
      hello sir,

      thanks a lot for the suggestion. I downloaded the recommended book.

      Dr Nilesh Agrawal
      Junior Resident
      Centre of Community Medicine,
      All India Institute of Medical Sciences
      New Delhi

      --- In iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com, binod patro
      <patrobinod@...> wrote:

      > Dear Nilesh,
      > please refer Statistics at Square One freely available at BMJ site
      to start with. you can download the book from
      http://www.bmj.com/statsbk/.
      > For SPSS there are minimum of dozen books available in the
      market.the commonly referred book is "SPSS Explained". please refer
      to any book and go through the tutorials built in programme with SPSS.

      > Dr Binod Kumar Patro
      > Assistant Professor
      > Dept. of Community Medicine
      > School of Public Health
      > Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER.)
      > Chandigarh - 160012, INDIA
      > Phone: +91-172-2755222, +91 9216317398
      > Alternate e-mail: patrobinod@...

      to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/