HELLO HOW ARE YOU

  • siaagent
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2 1:42 PM
      Hi i just joind this club and i must say i am
      exited and cant wait to get started. I am curently
      almost done with my second cours at the Global School of
      Investigation. I started a firm about a year ago calld the S.I.A
      or "Special Investigations Agency" We investigate
      criminal but mostly paranormal cases. So lets get started
      anyone can email me at any time for any resone at my
      ofice at sia@.... Thanx.
    • i_m_seal
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11, 2000
        Hey email me about becomeing a member of a new spy club.
      • breaker28_99
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 30, 2000
          Visit Lockpicking Central to furthur your skills
        • siaagent
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 13, 2000
            I joind a while back anything going on with this club yet?
          • nea_agent2
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 10, 2000
              Go to
              DONT MISS OUT. PLEASE JOIN AND POST A MESSAGE.
              TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR ALL!!
            • oleg_gordievsky
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 16, 2001