come join the agency!Click here!

  • littlespyboy
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 25, 1999
    • littlespyboy
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 25, 1999
      • siaagent
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2000
          Hi i just joind this club and i must say i am
          exited and cant wait to get started. I am curently
          almost done with my second cours at the Global School of
          Investigation. I started a firm about a year ago calld the S.I.A
          or "Special Investigations Agency" We investigate
          criminal but mostly paranormal cases. So lets get started
          anyone can email me at any time for any resone at my
          ofice at sia@.... Thanx.
        • i_m_seal
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 11, 2000
            Hey email me about becomeing a member of a new spy club.
          • breaker28_99
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 30, 2000
              Visit Lockpicking Central to furthur your skills
            • siaagent
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 13, 2000
                I joind a while back anything going on with this club yet?
              • nea_agent2
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 10, 2000
                  Go to
                  DONT MISS OUT. PLEASE JOIN AND POST A MESSAGE.
                  TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR ALL!!
                • oleg_gordievsky
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 16, 2001