Re: IAPF

  • lazerusz
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 17, 1999
    • littlespyboy
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 25, 1999
      • littlespyboy
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 25, 1999
        • siaagent
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2000
            Hi i just joind this club and i must say i am
            exited and cant wait to get started. I am curently
            almost done with my second cours at the Global School of
            Investigation. I started a firm about a year ago calld the S.I.A
            or "Special Investigations Agency" We investigate
            criminal but mostly paranormal cases. So lets get started
            anyone can email me at any time for any resone at my
            ofice at sia@.... Thanx.
          • i_m_seal
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 11, 2000
              Hey email me about becomeing a member of a new spy club.
            • breaker28_99
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 30, 2000
                Visit Lockpicking Central to furthur your skills
              • siaagent
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 13, 2000
                  I joind a while back anything going on with this club yet?
                • nea_agent2
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 10, 2000
                    Go to
                    DONT MISS OUT. PLEASE JOIN AND POST A MESSAGE.
                    TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR ALL!!
                  • oleg_gordievsky
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 16, 2001