IAPF

  • x_z_1
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 14, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for IAPF community.
    • lazerusz
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 17, 1999
      • littlespyboy
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 25, 1999
        • littlespyboy
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 25, 1999
          • siaagent
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2000
              Hi i just joind this club and i must say i am
              exited and cant wait to get started. I am curently
              almost done with my second cours at the Global School of
              Investigation. I started a firm about a year ago calld the S.I.A
              or "Special Investigations Agency" We investigate
              criminal but mostly paranormal cases. So lets get started
              anyone can email me at any time for any resone at my
              ofice at sia@.... Thanx.
            • i_m_seal
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 11, 2000
                Hey email me about becomeing a member of a new spy club.
              • breaker28_99
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 30, 2000
                  Visit Lockpicking Central to furthur your skills
                • siaagent
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 13, 2000
                    I joind a while back anything going on with this club yet?
                  • nea_agent2
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 10, 2000
                      Go to
                      DONT MISS OUT. PLEASE JOIN AND POST A MESSAGE.
                      TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR ALL!!
                    • oleg_gordievsky
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 16, 2001