FW: technical assistance/ 技术支持项目 [ 3 Attachments]

  • Lauren Nussbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010

      From: internationaltreatmentpreparedness@yahoogroups.com [mailto:internationaltreatmentpreparedness@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Meg Davis
      Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:20 PM
      To: China Rights Journal; asia-pacific-list; Internationaltreatmentpreparedness
      Subject: ITPC technical assistance/
      技术支持项目 [3 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Meg Davis included below]

      Asia Catalyst offers training and coaching services to grassroots NGOs
      or community-based organizations in China, Thailand and Burma
      (Myanmar). We partner with groups working on economic and social
      rights, with a special focus on groups working on health and rights.
      We are especially interested in working with groups of people from
      marginalized communities (such as sex workers, drug users, LGBT
      people, and people with HIV/AIDS) who engage in policy advocacy.

      Currently, we have some limited funds available to support us to work
      with groups in China. For groups in Thailand and Burma (Myanmar), we
      can discuss ways to raise the funds together to pay for our services
      to your organization. For information, or to apply, please see
      http://www.asiacatalyst.org/programs -- application and menu of
      services attached in English and Mandarin.

      亚洲促进会为中国、泰国和缅甸的草根非政府组织或社区组织提供培训和辅导服务。我们和经济与社会权利领域内的组织合作,特别专注于卫生和权利组织。我们希望与致力于政策倡导的边缘社区的群众组织合作(如性工作者、吸毒者、同性恋、双性恋和跨性别者、艾滋病毒感染者)。

      现在,我们有少许的资金,可以用来与中国的组织合作。对在泰国和缅甸的组织,我们可以讨论如何共同募集资金,从而能够支付我们为您的组织提供的服务。

      在开始讨论我们如何可以帮助你们建立一个更强健的组织之前,我们想更多地了解您的组织的背景和工作。

      我们将从121日开始阅读申请。在看了所有的申请之后,我们将联系合适的组织做下一轮的交谈。

      请用英文或中文回答下面的问题。请将您的回答限于3页以内。请2010121日之前把申请书发到info@....