Message from the Moderator

  • Nicasio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      Dear Members,

      I would like to encourage everybody to post messages, pictures, files and updates about your efforts in AIDs and Housing in ASIA.

      Please check the uploaded file- International Declaration on AIDs and Housing posted by Ms.Lauren Nussbaum of National Aids Housing Coalition(NAHC). If you have any views about it feel free to post it in our yahoo group.

      More power to all of us. Looking forward to have a fruitful discussion here in our yahoo group.

      Nick de Rosas
      Moderator