Fw: [AIDS ASIA] ALERT : 10th ICAAP: Activists arrested and beaten during a protest against FTAs

  • Nicasio De Rosas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2011
      Dear All,

      ICAAP Update.

      Nicasio O. de Rosas
      Advocacy Officer
      Partnership of Philippine Support Service Agencies, Inc. (PHILSSA)
      3/F Joseph Cardinal Hoeffner Building Social Development Complex
      Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
      1108 Quezon City, Philippines
      Tel. Nos. 4266001 loc. 4854, (632) 4264328, (632) 4260811
      E-mail: nicderosas@...
      Mobile: 09178601011