Fw: Fwd: FW: Slums broadcast times - starting tmrw, 16 Aug

  • Nicasio De Rosas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011
      Dear all,

      I am sending this invitation to watch BBC documentation of in-city and on-site housing efforts in the Philippines. Some of our member NGOs are part of the documentation.

      Nicasio O. de Rosas
      Advocacy Officer
      Partnership of Philippine Support Service Agencies, Inc. (PHILSSA)
      3/F Joseph Cardinal Hoeffner Building Social Development Complex
      Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
      1108 Quezon City, Philippines
      Tel. Nos. 4266001 loc. 4854, (632) 4264328, (632) 4260811
      E-mail: nicderosas@...
      Mobile: 09178601011
      From: urban poor associates <upa@...>
      Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:11 PM
      Subject: FW: Slums broadcast times - starting tmrw, 16 Aug
      To: Jesse Robredo <jesserobredo@...>, palafoxassociates@..., Palafox Associates <palafoxassociates@...>, abad.dbm@..., Dinky Soliman <dinkysunflower@...>, chitomilcruz@..., angeliiio@..., boyet_dy@..., Bishop Broderick Pabillo <broderick_pabillo2006@...>, Genevieve Talbot <gtalbot@...>, Joan MacDonald- SELAVIP <selavip@...>, "Schauber, Almuth" <Almuth.Schauber@...>, Somsook Boonyabancha <somsook@...>, Allan Vera <AVera@...>, Daphne Villanueva <DVillanueva@...>, dinky@..., jmrobredo@...
      Cc: Luz Malibiran <luz_malibiran@...>, Jocelyn Vicente-Angeles <jovicenteangeles@...>, Mary Racelis <maryracelis@...>, Bimbo Fernandez <bimbo_fernandez@...>, Nick de Rosas <nickderosas@...>, Nic de Rosas <nicderosas@...>, "ma. cecilia genzola" <marimgen@...>, Gerald Nicolas <gmnicolas@...>

      Dear Friends,

      It is our pleasure to invite you to listen to the BBC programs that feature in-city, on-site relocation. Some Urban Poor Associates sites are included in the program.

      Denis Murphy