Nicasio de Rosas has shared files with you

  • Nicasio de Rosas (Acrobat.com Invitations
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 5:49 PM
      Untitled Document

      I've shared the document NEC_HIV_June-AIDSreg2011.pdf with you.

      Hello All!

      Hi Sarah! Welcome!

      I am sharing our latest NEC HIV/AIDs registry in the Philippines. It shows an alarming increase of infection despite the decreasing trend in other countries. The increase is mostly on male (MSM) and getting younger.

      I am sharing these files with you.

      To open the document, click on the link above, or copy and paste this URL into your browser.
      https://acrobat.com/?i=Gn1JkSIBVKnZyq-SDuwqUw

      Work better together on Acrobat.com

      © 2011 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 USA