Farewell and Introduction

  • Lauren Nussbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011

      Dear IAHR Community,

      I am leaving the National AIDS Housing Coalition to attend law school. My time with NAHC has been very fulfilling, especially my time developing the IAHR community. I am so honored to have worked with so many of you in different parts of the world, and thank you for everything you all have taught me.

      I am pleased to introduce Sarah Henke, NAHC’s new Policy Associate, who will be taking over my IAHR monitoring duties on the main IAHR and the regional list serves. Sarah comes to us from the Lupus Foundation of America, where she worked on health care policy and advocacy. Sarah has a degree in Public Health from the George Washington University, where she became familiar with HIV/AIDS policy and issues in DC and beyond. Sarah is a fluent Spanish speaker, so she will co-moderate the Spanish-language IAHR along with our regional monitors there.

      Thanks very much,

      Lauren Nussbaum

      Program Associate

      National AIDS Housing Coalition