In last 7 days
The International AIDS Housing Roundtable (IAHR) is a forum for discussion of issues pertaining to housing instability and HIV and the provision of appropriate housing for people living with HIV and AIDS. The Roundtable is intended to promote international dialogue toward the development and implementation of public policies that recognize the critical role of housing both in the prevention of HIV transmission and in the care of people who are living with HIV and AIDS. Topics related to housing stability and HIV include, but are not limited to: slums, property and inheritance rights, mobility and migration.
- Apr 17, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.
Group Email Addresses