CMS System using ZThes XML

  • wrighta_98
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Hi.

      I just joined this group. I am co-Web Producer for Library
      Technology NOW, located at http://www.librarytechnologynow.org, and
      we are researching CMS systems to use for our project. We are
      utilizing Synaptica's Thesaurus Management System, generously
      donated to the project by the Synapse Corporation, and will need a
      CMS that makes use of the ZThes XML. We hope to tie our thesaurus
      to our CMS on the backend and Synaptica uses the ZThes XML schema.
      What CMS is the best fit?

      TIA for the feedback.

      Kindest Regards,
      A day without laughter is a day wasted
      North Texas Regional Library System, Inc
      Adam Wright
      Manager of Services
      wrighta_98@...
      6320 Southwest Blvd, Suite 101