managing complexity

  • Victor Lombardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      I just had an article published on Boxes and Arrows
      that might be of interest:

      Managing the Complexity of Content Management
      <http://www.boxesandarrows.com/archives/managing_the_complexity_of_content_management.php>

      "...Because of the high planning, purchasing, and
      design costs, there is a need to effectively manage
      the complexity of CMS projects. I've seen some
      organizations do this well and others not so well.
      Here are ten lessons in managing complexity gleaned
      from real-world, successful CMS projects..."

      =====
      Victor Lombardi
      http://www.noisebetweenstations.com/

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html