9RE: CMS: What do they do well - and what do they still need to do

  • Marcia Morante
    Sep 24, 2003
      Dave -

      I'm trying to understand CIS a little better. Perhaps you can help me. You
      mentioned that CIS does not generate a taxonomy but categorizes documents
      based on the taxonomy and rules that a user provides Correct so far?

      What about meta data? Does it have a facility similar to Interwoven's
      Metatagger for extracting different types of nouns or noun phrases (country
      names, ticker symbols, company names, etc.)? Does it have other types of
      meta data extraction capabilities?

      Thanks for your help.

      Marcia Morante
      KCurve, Inc.
      (718)881-5915 - office
      (917)821-2087 - mobile
      http://kcurve.com
      Effective Content Management for the Web

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic