26Bird of a Feathers (BoFs) at the IA Summit

  • Margaret Hanley
    Feb 16, 2004
      (excuse the cross-postings)

      All those going to the Summit,

      As part of the IA Summit this year we have set aside time
      to do Bird of a Feather (BoF) Sessions; a time where we can
      informally talk about and show each other the work that we
      are doing in our organisations.

      The three BoFs are:
      * Controlled vocabularies
      * Content management systems
      * IA tools and deliverables

      These sessions are being held on Saturday between 4.45 -
      5.30pm.

      If you would like to come along, please bring along
      yourself, any deliverables and your experiences to share
      with your fellow IAs.

      The leaders for each of the sessions are:
      * CVs - Livia Labate (liv@...) and Donna M.
      Fritzsche
      * CMS - Mags Hanley (mairead@...) and Donna Maurer
      * IA deliverables - Peter Boersma (peter.boersma@...)
      and Chiara Fox

      Please feel free to email them if you have any queries,
      would like to express interest or provide a description of
      the type of deliverable you will bring (optional),
      and whether you need AV support (if available) to show it
      to the group.

      Thanks,

      Mags

      Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
      Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com