13Re: [ia-cms-l] Re: What do they do well - and what do they still need to do

  • Bev Corwin
    Sep 27, 2003
      Dear Ronn,

      I agree, CMS are often limited, and seems as they are
      dropping like flies lately. Vassont has some of the
      features you mention. Also have heard good things
      about Documentum. Seems like a slow time though, not
      much going on as there once was.

      Bev

      --- Rohn Jay Miller <rohnjay@...> wrote:
      > I think a root of the problem is that all the
      > venture
      > cash was burned up two years ago and companies like
      > Interwoven and Vingette are holding on by the
      > fingernails. (Interwoven stock has fallen from $65
      > share three years ago to $3 a share now---which
      > means
      > it was a $7 billion company and now it's a $350
      > million company)

      =====
      Bev Corwin
      PO Box 77614