Re: What is JP Morgan Chase & Co. ?

  • edaculeus
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 20, 2010
      John,

      Amazing that these international banking consortiums can bet on the success of the USA government. Jefferson is spinning in his grave like a quasar.

      We are told by the FED that they cooked up this latest bailout fraud in the September meeting of the FOMC.

      In tandem with your other post, the lunation preceding in August had this midpoint tree for New York:

      SO = MO = SO/MO//-135-JU = SA//VE/PL = NN/AS

      This @ 2*30' on the 45 dial, where as you know the NYFRB has:

      SA-0-PL = SO/VE//UR.

      I think we can see where all of this new money will end up, and it ain't with me or you. It will not create one job, but probably kill millions more.

      http://www.zerohedge.com/article/fomc-announcement-600-billion-75-billionmonth-110-billion-including-qe-lite

      Plus, we have this clever protest that may gain steam:

      http://pogoprinciple.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/bank-run-being-organized-across-europe-on-december-7-2010/

      As you know, the JU/SA = PL date is the 3rd of December, after which a major power shift will take place, perhaps an event, perhaps a palace coup (as in 1982). In case anyone missed it amidst the recent excitement, this cycle predicts major swings in big power:

      PL Cnj JU/SA Jul 26 1917 04°Cn39' D 04°Cn39' D (USA takes charge of Great War)

      PL Opp JU/SA Jan 1 1927 14°Cn57' R 14°Cp57' D (Stalin ousts Trotsky)

      PL Opp JU/SA Jan 17 1936 26°Cn17' R 26°Cp17' D (Axis is formed)

      PL Cnj JU/SA Sep 9 1944 09°Le26' D 09°Le26' D (USA turns tide in WWII)

      PL Cnj JU/SA Aug 26 1953 23°Le16' D 23°Le16' D (USA retreats in Korea)

      PL Opp JU/SA Apr 3 1963 10°Vi04' R 10°Pi04' D
      PL Opp JU/SA Nov 6 1963 13°Vi47' D 13°Pi47' R (Kennedy Assn.)
      PL Opp JU/SA Dec 13 1963 14°Vi13' D 14°Pi13' D

      PL Opp JU/SA Jan 30 1973 04°Li15' R 04°Ar15' D (Nixon ousted; Vietnam retreat)

      PL Cnj JU/SA Dec 9 1981 26°Li11' D 26°Li11' D
      PL Cnj JU/SA May 14 1982 24°Li45' R 24°Li45' R (GHW Bush leads palace coup against Reagan - See "Unauthorized Biography" by Tarpley, pg 387.)
      PL Cnj JU/SA Jul 27 1982 24°Li16' D 24°Li16' D

      PL Cnj JU/SA Oct 26 1991 19°Sc35' D 19°Sc35' D (GHW Bush health strangeness, political meltdown and Ross Perot throws election to WJC)

      PL Opp JU/SA Jun 6 2001 13°Sg51' R 13°Ge51' D (9/11 political theater)

      PL Cnj JU/SA Dec 3 2010 04°Cp19' D 04°Cp19' D (duck, Mr. Obama)

      My money is on more political disaster theater, as it is so effective.

      - Ed

      --- In i_predict@yahoogroups.com, JtwB <blazingstar1776@...> wrote:

      > http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/what-is-jp-morgan-chase/
      >

      > Excerpt:
      >
      > "JP Morgan Chase is simply one of the government's main holding companies.
      >
      > "JP Morgan Chase, as of March 31, 2008, was holding 89.99 trillion dollars ($89,997,271,000,000) in derivatives. These were mostly government futures (bets on future prices). 89.99 trillion!!!! SOURCE: Table 1 on page 22 - 1st Quarter 2008 OCC report
      >
      > "JP Morgan Chase was only holding 1.4 trillion ($1,407,568,000,000) in actual assets at the time!
      >
      > “OCC’s Quarterly Report on Bank Trading and Derivatives Activities First Quarter 2008″
      > OCC'S Quarterly Report: DEC2009
      > OCC'S Quarterly Report: JUNE2010
      >
      > Table 1: NOTIONAL AMOUNT OF DERIVATIVE CONTRACTS
      > TOP 25 COMMERCIAL BANKS AND TRUST COMPANIES IN DERIVATIVES
      >
      > MARCH 31, 2008
      >

      > RANK BANK NAME TOTAL DERIVATIVES
      >

      > 1. JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA $89,997,271,000,000
      >
      > 2. BANK OF AMERICA NA $37,939,665,000,000
      >
      > 3. CITIBANK NATIONAL ASSN $37,691,434,000,000
      >
      > 4. WACHOVIA BANK NATIONAL ASSN $4,884,775,000,000
      >
      > 5. HSBC BANK USA NATIONAL ASSN $4,279,737,000,000
      >
      > 6. WELLS FARGO BANK NA $1,440,229,000,000
      >
      > 7. BANK OF NEW YORK $1,058,618,000,000
      >
      > 8. STATE STREET BANK&TRUST CO $904,593,000,000
      >
      > 9. PNC BANK NATIONAL ASSN $248,705,000,000
      >
      > 10. SUNTRUST BANK $241,369,000,000
      >

      > *Note: 2010 2nd quarter derivatives holdings for JP Morgan Chase were listed at $75,253,921,000,000, with only $1,568,093,000,000 in assets.
      > *Note: B of A and Citibank Derivatives went up to 48.5 trillion and 45.9 Trillion respectively.
      >
      > *Note: Goldman Sachs is also now listed for 2nd quarter 2010 as holding 42 trillion in derivatives contracts, with only 95.5 billion in assets, seemingly from out of nowhere, as they are not listed on this 2008 report!
      >
      > See all Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) reports here: (http://www.occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/trading/derivatives/derivatives-quarterly-report.html)

      > Over-the-counter derivatives traded privately between investors are largely unregulated. The global over-the-counter derivatives market is estimated as of 2003 to have a value of $142 trillion and as of 2010 580 trillion… The Fed continues to be concerned that the relatively small number of institutions that act as dealers in derivatives markets may pose risks. In particular, the Fed worries what would happen "if a big derivatives dealer had to exit the market.â€� â€" Alan Greenspan - 2003
      >

      > $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      >
      > "The Government of the United States is the biggest business in the world." David Lawrence (The Other Side of Government, 1929)

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 20, 2010
        PL Opp JU/SA Nov 6 1963 13°Vi47' D 13°Pi47' R (Kennedy Assn.)

        Huh?

        In case you missed it, Kennedy was assassinated on Nov 22, 1963,

        but at least this time you gave us a shorthand interpretation...thanks

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 20, 2010
          --- In i_predict@yahoogroups.com, Chris <poconocris@...> wrote:

          > In case you missed it, Kennedy was assassinated on Nov 22, 1963...

          Are you SURE?

          Can you cite a Wikipedia page to prove it? I mean, this is the first I've heard, which is strange given that my birthday is 11/22!

          Let me ask you an easy question .. in what way are these three planets -- JU, SA, PL -- uniquely connected in astrology?

          Also .. Why do partile alignments of outers rarely sync with human events on the same day?

          Vernette says I can only say nice things on this list for the rest of my life, and Vernette must be appeased, so I promise to behave if you do too, for the sake of, well, you, and Gonzo.

          BUT, you have to begin talking shop, not smack.

          - Ed
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 20, 2010
            Not sure what you are getting at?  Are you proposing that Nov 6th is a more appropriate date than the actual date of the occurrence simply because those 3 planets are outer and they sync better than a Planetary Picture of the actual date?

            As you know, I do not know enough about Mid Point Planetary Pictures, but I can't see how that would change the actual date of an occurrence.

            So, what you are saying is that when using Midpoints you can choose to portray the significance of an event thru a different date than recorded by history?.....by choosing Midpoints that sync better in your view?

            Well, I remember where I was on that day, and if your birthday falls on that day ....that is truly ominous!  But you weren't here yet were you?

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 20, 2010
              --- In i_predict@yahoogroups.com, Chris <poconocris@...> wrote:

              > Not sure what you are getting at? Are you proposing that Nov 6th is a more
              > appropriate date than the actual date of the occurrence simply because those
              > 3 planets are outer and they sync better than a Planetary Picture of the
              > actual date?

              Hi,

              No, I'm saying that the alignment was exact on that day, and that that day was right before the other day when the 0-hour of the human action went down. Things need to filter down, for the outers' impulses to be converted into action by humans.

              > As you know, I do not know enough about Mid Point Planetary Pictures, but I
              > can't see how that would change the actual date of an occurrence.

              The combo of JU/SA=PL was within orb for many days, not just the date of partile, which is what I listed. We should not get caught up in precision surgical timing just yet .. another planet does that.

              The chart for the Presidency also needed to be transited so that the Presidency could change hands. As I have shown on other lists, when Kennedy was shot, MA/NE was exactly on the Sun of the POTUS-I chart from 1789 - conspiracy slaps us in the astro-face.

              During the year of 1963, there were three Mars-90-Neptune partiles that I say coincide with putting the assassination plans into action. It's not like the culprits decided to hit Kennedy the night before; no, the event had to be orchestrated, the killers trained and paid, the media infiltrated, and so on.

              > So, what you are saying is that when using Midpoints you can choose to
              > portray the significance of an event thru a different date than recorded by
              > history?.....by choosing Midpoints that sync better in your view?
              >
              > Well, I remember where I was on that day, and if your birthday falls on that
              > day ....that is truly ominous! But you weren't here yet were you?

              No, I was born in '66.

              What I am saying is that major events are triggered here by Mars, but the longer-term cycles that slowly grind away show us a window of time for the energy to shift.

              Mars is like speed bumps, outers are like long undulating hills.

              Think back to 9/11, an obvious SA/PL event, but it did not happen on the day of the partile of SA-180-PL, which was August 5, the day of the infamous "Bin Laden determined to strike in America" memo that they claim was given to Bush for him to not read.

              - Ed

              > On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 4:04 PM, edaculeus <edaculeus@...> wrote:
              >

              > > --- In i_predict@yahoogroups.com <i_predict%40yahoogroups.com>, Chris
              > > <poconocris@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > In case you missed it, Kennedy was assassinated on Nov 22, 1963...
              > >
              > > Are you SURE?
              > >
              > > Can you cite a Wikipedia page to prove it? I mean, this is the first I've
              > > heard, which is strange given that my birthday is 11/22!
              > >
              > > Let me ask you an easy question .. in what way are these three planets --
              > > JU, SA, PL -- uniquely connected in astrology?
              > >
              > > Also .. Why do partile alignments of outers rarely sync with human events
              > > on the same day?
              > >
              > > Vernette says I can only say nice things on this list for the rest of my
              > > life, and Vernette must be appeased, so I promise to behave if you do too,
              > > for the sake of, well, you, and Gonzo.
              > >
              > > BUT, you have to begin talking shop, not smack.
              > >
              > > - Ed

            • Chris
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 20, 2010
                Alright............I concede.   It makes sense ....thank you

                On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 6:45 PM, edaculeus <edaculeus@...> wrote:

> [...]

                > On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 4:04 PM, edaculeus <edaculeus@...> wrote:
                >

                > > --- In i_predict@yahoogroups.com <i_predict%40yahoogroups.com>, Chris

                > > <poconocris@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > In case you missed it, Kennedy was assassinated on Nov 22, 1963...
                > >
                > > Are you SURE?
                > >
                > > Can you cite a Wikipedia page to prove it? I mean, this is the first I've
                > > heard, which is strange given that my birthday is 11/22!
                > >
                > > Let me ask you an easy question .. in what way are these three planets --
                > > JU, SA, PL -- uniquely connected in astrology?
                > >
                > > Also .. Why do partile alignments of outers rarely sync with human events
                > > on the same day?
                > >
                > > Vernette says I can only say nice things on this list for the rest of my
                > > life, and Vernette must be appeased, so I promise to behave if you do too,
                > > for the sake of, well, you, and Gonzo.
                > >
                > > BUT, you have to begin talking shop, not smack.

              • edaculeus
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 20, 2010
                  The pleasure was mine.