New -To me- Mac Book Pro
- I'm moving files and such to the new baby, and want to bring over my iWeb things and
publish from here. I would like a set of istructions so I don't flub it up.
What needs to be moved into the MBP rom my 'established' G5 iMac, and all so I can directly
publish from the MBP instead?
Sorry if this is all old news to y'all, but I looked at APPLE's site and it took me all over heck's
high water and nothing definitive. Thanks for your tolerence.
My MBP was a fabulous gift! A first generation 1.83 ICD with 1 GB RAM and 80 GB HD. SO
- IIRC its the ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iweb.plist and ~/Library/Application Support/iWeb~KMOn Aug 17, 2006, at 8:42 AM, wyldceltic1 wrote:
- --- In iWebfirstname.lastname@example.org, Just Murray <lists@...> wrote:
>So, finding these on the G5 and taking them to the MBP will then make it good to let me
> IIRC its the ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iweb.plist and ~/Library/
> Application Support/iWeb
> Kris "Murray"
> www.jm-publishing.com http://web.mac.com/kriswmurray1
update and publish from thre instead of the F%... I should probably also move files, my
podcasts and such too, for the past pages already up eh?
Thanks for this...I'll get all the details and move 'em on then by Sunday or Monday.
- Man, My typing is BAD... I MEANT to type "So, finding these on the G5 and taking them to the MBP will then make it good to let me update and publish from there instead of the G5..."I think I need my beddles. Long day tomorrow.On Aug 18, 2006, at 11:19 PM, wyldceltic1 wrote:
- it should. and it wont hurt to try.bring'm to the new mac, start up iweb and see.`KMOn Aug 18, 2006, at 11:29 PM, Wyldceltic1 wrote: