RE: Text alignment - skewed

  • pole_buildings
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2013

      I don't think I've seen this until you pointed it out.  Perhaps its the font?  Have you seen the same results with a different font?

      --- In iWeb-list@yahoogroups.com, <iweb-list@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Why is the text "skewed" in my text box here ...

      http://www.work-sat.com/Work-Sat/Sat_Skeds.html

      See how the first letter of each line is off? The phenomenon also occurs elsewhere in some lines.

      What have I done wrong??? It's just annoying.

      Clint Bradford
    • K6LCS
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2013
        NOPE - Entirely my "fault." I discovered that that text box was what was "skewed." I grabbed a corner and re-aligned it to zero degrees - and all fell into place!

        Clint
        909-241-7666