Text alignment - skewed

  • K6LCS
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2013
      Why is the text "skewed" in my text box here ...

      http://www.work-sat.com/Work-Sat/Sat_Skeds.html

      See how the first letter of each line is off? The phenomenon also occurs elsewhere in some lines.

      What have I done wrong??? It's just annoying.

      Clint Bradford
    • pole_buildings

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2013
          NOPE - Entirely my "fault." I discovered that that text box was what was "skewed." I grabbed a corner and re-aligned it to zero degrees - and all fell into place!

          Clint
          909-241-7666