Page title as link?

  • Jan Flood
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      New to the group, glad I found it.  Just started using iweb and I would like to make one page title, on the navigation bar,  into a clickable link to an external page.  ie, Clicking on BLOG in the nav bar will take you straight to the blog instead of a blog page with the link being the only content.  Looked all over the web but can't find the answer to this.

      Thanks much!