Moving Site to GoDaddy

  • K6LCS
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2011
      All is in place for the move: hosting package on GoDaddy, FTP program set up to "sync" when edits are performed, the site preview looks good, all links and downloadable files for my visitors work ...

      I am ready to hit the "Make Site Live" on GoDaddy's hosting account.

      But I am a little nervous ... (grin)

      The domainname - work-sat.com - now gets forwarded to Apple ...

      http://web.me.com/clintbradford/Work-Sat/Home.html

      Should I perform a Google search and see where others have lined to me, and then ask them to edit that link to just "work-sat.com"?

      Or publish a "We've Moved ... " page on the Apple system until it goes away next year?

      Clint Bradford
      Mira Loma CA US