Re: HTML Snippet

  • pole_buildings
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2011
      An html snippet is a means for the author to place raw html code, which may or may not be available by using iWebs authoring interface, into the page that is being created in iWeb. This allows the author to implement features on his web page that iWeb does not support in the application itself, or gives the author an additional way to program the webpage. There are repositories on the Internet that have premade snippets that can be inserted into iWeb web pages.

      --- In iWeb-list@yahoogroups.com, "wa6es" <rcksil@...> wrote:

      > Hello All
      > Ok first let me say I just am not that smart. Now with that out of the way. what is an HTML Snippet for and how would I use it. Is this where I put meta data/tags in? Is there an iWeb help on this somewhere? Just wondering.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Rick

    • allexpowell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
        HTML Snippet is author area so you can put the link by BBC code you can use it.