meta tags and private pages

  • caribsea@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2010
      Two questions:

      Is it possible to insert meta tags in an iWeb site? I don't see a way to view source.

      Is it possible to make several different private pages within a site? For example, I'd like to post photos for a friends group for the to see but not have it viewable by the public. On the same site, I'd like a different private page for audio files for specific people to access.

      Thanks for your help.

      Mac G4PB 15" alum OS X 10.5.8
    • Bobbo

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2010
          Yah you can do that.  Just don't include the page in the menu and nobody else even knows those pages exist.

          As for meta tags, you can include them using the html snippet feature.