Re: Publish?

  • MyExperience
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2010
      I do that all the time. Here's how:

      When I make a change in my iWebsite, I publish "only site changes."

      Publish to a desktop folder. Mine is called the name of my site.

      Drag the desired updated files to TRANSMIT, which is what I use to u/load to my website. I can't remember, but I think it was free.

      When dragging to Transmit make certain you are not dragging the new file into an existing file, but rather the root. Which just means drag it anywhere except into a folder...make sense?

      Click on your site... I don't even think you have to hit refresh.

      Let me know how this works for you!