Multiple sites with iWeb

  • Steven Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      This looks interesting. If anyone gives it a try, let us know how it
      goes:

      When Apple introduced its clever iLife web design software, iWeb,
      they left out one important feature: the ability to load and save
      multiple web sites. There isn’t even an “Open” menu item under the
      File Menu! You can create multiple “sites” that are somewhat
      independent of each other, but they still exist as one file
      (”Domains.sites”) and cannot be separately uploaded onto different
      web servers or into different .Mac accounts.

      iWebSites rectifies this by manipulating the files in the directory
      where iWeb keeps its website files, and allows users to have multiple
      websites that are completely independent of each other. iWebSites
      creates new sites, duplicates sites you already have, sets the
      “default site” for iWeb, and allows you to delete sites.

      http://mistergregg.com/cocoadrillosoftware/iWebSites/iWebSites%
      20Home.html

      SR
    • Kris Murray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
        well, it worked for me. duplicate diudnt work, but i was able to create a new "domain" and from there create what i needed and switch back to my original "domain"
        ~KM