I did get the iTunes thing sorted out.

  • Wyldceltic1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Seems after I got my podcast approved by iTunes, Doofus here changed
      the name from the generic Podcast" to "pet Diabetes Podcast.

      I went and changed it back to 'Podcast so now it's as easy to
      subscribe from iTunes as it was in iWeb.

      I was also told, I did not need the .xml code frenzy to add the
      artwork, but nothing is showing up in the iTunes of my album art.

      Other than tearing it all down and restarting a whole new podcast
      with iTunes, how the heck can I just get my art to show on the iTunes
      main page (the top part where the list of my episodes are under) when
      the episodes all show up no problem? Surely someone knows an answer
      to this?

      One other question: On the little movie I made of my puppers playing
      and wanting Chicken Pot pie, I used a background, but would like to
      change that background. I went to the page, did try to change it, but
      no joy. Just stays as that beige looking 'travel' backdrop.
      I simply want to make it like the other pages, with a light gradient
      fill. Would anyone know how to do that and make it stay?