Re: Counter and Lists?

  • fabartist
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
      Forgive if this is an obvious suggestion; but have you tried adding the web counter html
      code via web widgets?

      Collene/
      www.thevanitysite.com

      --- In iWeb-list@yahoogroups.com, Al Bigley <geminar@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > Is there a way to add a hit counter to my iWeb-created site? Also,
      > how can I track and retain e-mail info from site visitors? I want to
      > capture e-mail addresses..
      >
      > Thank you!
      >
      > Al Bigley
      >

      > http://www.albigley.com

    • Just Murray
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
        trap email addresses? YIKES! you mean like a guest book?
        ~KM

        --

        Homer: Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

        ---