Iweb & Leopard

  • James Paul Manley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi all, When I publish a web page in Iweb it goes to preferences. I
      can't update the web page on the web like I did on Tiger??????????
      ---
      James Paul Manley
      http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements

      I am 59 years old, diagnosed PCa 8-9-06 Gleason 9. hasn't gone
      into the bone, has spread to my lungs & bladder. Which has been
      resolved. Taking Nilandron pills & Zoledex shots. PSA is 0.3
    • Thunder
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
        If you have not already done so you might pose your
        question on Apple's IWeb Discussion Forum.

        http://discussions.apple.com/category.jspa?categoryID=188

        --- James Paul Manley
        <Jesus.is.healing.my.cancer@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, When I publish a web page in Iweb it goes to
        > preferences. I
        > can't update the web page on the web like I did on
        > Tiger??????????
        > ---
        > James Paul Manley

        http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements

        > I am 59 years old, diagnosed PCa 8-9-06 Gleason 9.
        > hasn't gone
        > into the bone, has spread to my lungs & bladder.
        > Which has been
        > resolved. Taking Nilandron pills & Zoledex shots.
        > PSA is 0.3

        A Catholic Place
        http://www.acatholicplace.com/home.html

        Catholic Thought in Contemporary Times