408Re: [iWeb-list] Re: Music

  • Shirley Kehr
    Mar 31, 2010
      If I could offer one suggestion, it would be to not impose your music
      on visitors to your site. Make it optional. While we have a Mute key
      on our Macs, I don't think it's that quick and easy to stop the sound
      on all PCs. People at work can be embarrassed or get in trouble
      visiting a site that just starts blaring out music as soon as the page
      loads.

      On Mar 31, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Barbara Blandford Helm wrote:

      > Thanks so much, Gordon and Bobbo.

      > On Mar 31, 2010, at 11:03 AM, Bobbo wrote:

      >> PS - Not all free music is free. Freeplay is pricey if you're using
      >> the music commercially. Check rates and licensing terms.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic