      From: caribsea@... <caribsea@...>
      Subject: [iWeb-list] meta tags and private pages
      To: iWeb-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 9:10 AM

      Two questions:

      Is it possible to insert meta tags in an iWeb site? I don't see a way to view source.

      Is it possible to make several different private pages within a site? For example, I'd like to post photos for a friends group for the to see but not have it viewable by the public. On the same site, I'd like a different private page for audio files for specific people to access.

      Thanks for your help.

      Mac G4PB 15" alum OS X 10.5.8

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic