PageFlex new user group

  • cathy.skoglund
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2012
      Hi All,
      On LinkedIN (www.linkedin.com) there is a user forum called Pageflex Professionals. The Pageflex Professionals Group welcomes current and past Pageflex/iWay users, consultants, and developers. Users will have the opportunity to network and connect with other Pageflex professionals. This group is sponsored and monitored by Pageflex staff. I encourage any and all of you to become members. It will keep you updated on the latest iWay plans, the latest webinars and so on. I'm going to close down this yahoo user group soon since it hasn't been used in quite some time.

      If you need more information you can go to www.pageflex.com or email sales@....

      Thank you,

      Cathy Skoglund

      ASU Print & Imaging Lab
      Manager of Operations & Business Development
      cathy.skoglund@...
      p: 480-727-1636

      print.asu.edu
      6075 S. Innovation Way West