Re: [iQuiltForFun] Quilt Fest

  • j.clarkson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi everyone. Do hope you had a great time yesterday. It was nice to be able to say a quick hello. I thought the show was terrific and was so amazed at what some ladies who have long arms are doing for texture etc. Some were so breath taking.

      Wanted to let you know I won't see you next Thursday. Sharon's aide can't come and Sharon had two doctors appointments. I have let Nadine know so Beth I believe she is going to call you to hook up as she doesn't remember where Ro lives.

      Hope everyone has a super day and a lovely weekend.

      Take care and I will see everyone but Cathy at Lancaster. Cathy, enjoy your family visit.

      Happy sewing.
      Jacqui

      Click here To unsubscribe from these mailings