Neat site for stencils

  • Barbara Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Good morning everyone,
      Lunch was fun yesterday. It was nice to be social with a few of "the others". I just saw this site referenced on Facebook and had to explore. If any of you want to paint on fabric (or paper), this site has some wonderful, unique stencils. Unfortunately the company is in England, but the stencils may be available here in the states, too. There are a few that I absolutely love.

      Mark Lipinskik posted a link to a tutorial for stencil painting on windows with acrylic paint. When I clicked on the "how to", I found the stencil site listed. Very cool!

      See you on Thursday.
      Barbara