Sunday sept 2

  • Beth Wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2012
      I'm inviting a few friends over for my birthday next Sunday Sept 2 - afternoon tea.  About 4:00 pm.  I already know some of you are busy, but wanted to make sure I invited all of you (including spouses etc.)
      (no presents...)

      Beth
    • Barbara Campbell
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2012
        Hi Beth,
        I would love to come, but Gary & I will be in Manchester at a cousin's reunion. A long-lost cousin who lives in FL will be here and all my cousins on father's side will be gathering for some reminiscing, catch up and a lot of laughter. Have a happy birthday and raise a cup of tea for me.
        Barbara

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2012
          Yeah, I knew you were busy, but wanted the invitation to get to you anyway.  Thanks,
          Beth

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 27, 2012
            I know Cathy is away this week and Jacqui leaves for Canada on Wed. Did you want to get together either Thursday or Friday?

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 27, 2012
              Sure.  I have PT on Thursday, but Friday is free.  Perhaps over here since Katie is still having problems.  Need to be here to let her out frequently - saves on the rug cleaning!

              Beth

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 28, 2012
                  I need to work on baby quilt.  Also halloween.  Probably other stuff, too.

                  Beth