Re: [iQuiltForFun] Re-schedule Sew-cial?

  • Barbara Campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
      Just got an email from Beth & Thursdays are not going to be good for her for a while. She suggested that Mondays are better. If anyone can make plans for Monday, June 24th, we can meet here, or at Cathy's if she is home. Once we finalize a date, I will call Nadine. Hope to see some of you soon.
      Barbara

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 11, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Cathy Menendez <foymen1@...> wrote:

      Hi Ladies!

      Seems as if this Thursday, June 13 is not the best day for our last get-together before summer, so I'd like a suggest two weeks later, Thursday, June 27.
      Let me know if you can join me here at my place, & we'll catch up on everyone's various trips while we work on those UFOs!
      Cathy

    • Cathy Menendez

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
          Sorry you can't make the 24th, but we can still meet through the summer (whoever is around). Maybe Beth can set up a 3-way call to discuss.
          Barbara

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 13, 2013
            When I get home I will do that!