Re: [iQuiltForFun] Re-schedule Sew-cial?

  • Beth Wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
      Not sure that will work for me. It is our first chance to be in pa helping my brother.
      Beth

      On Tuesday, June 11, 2013, Cathy Menendez wrote:

      Hi Ladies!

      Seems as if this Thursday, June 13 is not the best day for our last get-together before summer, so I'd like a suggest two weeks later, Thursday, June 27.
      Let me know if you can join me here at my place, & we'll catch up on everyone's various trips while we work on those UFOs!
      Cathy

    • Barbara Campbell
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
        Just got an email from Beth & Thursdays are not going to be good for her for a while. She suggested that Mondays are better. If anyone can make plans for Monday, June 24th, we can meet here, or at Cathy's if she is home. Once we finalize a date, I will call Nadine. Hope to see some of you soon.
        Barbara

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jun 11, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Cathy Menendez <foymen1@...> wrote:

        Hi Ladies!

        Seems as if this Thursday, June 13 is not the best day for our last get-together before summer, so I'd like a suggest two weeks later, Thursday, June 27.
        Let me know if you can join me here at my place, & we'll catch up on everyone's various trips while we work on those UFOs!
        Cathy

      • Cathy Menendez

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
            Sorry you can't make the 24th, but we can still meet through the summer (whoever is around). Maybe Beth can set up a 3-way call to discuss.
            Barbara

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 13, 2013
              When I get home I will do that!