RE: [iQuiltForFun] Tomorrow

  • Rosemary Richardi
    Message 1 of 62 , May 1, 2013
      Hi Girls       We will meet on Thursday at my house at 10.   I will have broccoli and cheddar soup (from Panera)   Looking forward to seeing all of you.   Roe

      On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Barbara Campbell wrote:

         Hi,
      I just talked to Nadine and cancelled our get together for tomorrow. She is disappointed, but understood our other obligations. See you all at Roe's on Thursday, May 2.
      Barbara

    • Barbara Campbell
      Message 62 of 62 , Jun 21 7:28 AM
        Hi,
        I won't be available for getting together tomorrow. Chris & my granddaughter are coming to help me with some backyard gardening. We have to take advantage of weather while we can.

        Hope to see you next week.
        Barbara

        Sent from my iPhone