RE: [iQuiltForFun] Tomorrow

  • Rosemary Richardi
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1 2:39 AM
      Hi Girls       We will meet on Thursday at my house at 10.   I will have broccoli and cheddar soup (from Panera)   Looking forward to seeing all of you.   Roe

      On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Barbara Campbell wrote:

         Hi,
      I just talked to Nadine and cancelled our get together for tomorrow. She is disappointed, but understood our other obligations. See you all at Roe's on Thursday, May 2.
      Barbara

    • j.clarkson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1 5:20 AM
        Hi I will be there. I'll  call Nadine.
        Jacqui

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 26, 2014
          Hi all, update on attendance - Roe is down the shore & Jacqui will join us for a little bit between eye dr. & Sharon errand. Hopefully she will be able to join us for lunch. I made a potato soup to share, so you won't have to bring much to go with.

          See you in the morning.
          Barbara

          Sent from my iPad
        • Beth Wilson

                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 9, 2014
                  This is for Cathy. I don't have a phone number for you and hope you read this soon!!! I am unable to come tomorrow. I have two meetings I need to attend with Sharon. Nadine tried to call but didn't write the phone number down correctly. Would you please call her this afternoon. She is at her stitching group this AM and decide what you are doing for tomorrow.

                  Thanks and I guess I could do with your email address and your phone number! Probably Jean's as well.

                  Have a great day and see everyone next week.

                  Thanks
                  Jacqui

                  PS Nadine's number is 973-366-2470
                • Cathy Menendez

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 28

                      Because of the snow, we are moving our get together to my house. Marie will bring Nadine, Marilyn will bring Barbara and possibly Jean if she feels her knee is up to it, and Cathy will bring Chloe. I will provide pea soup and some sort of accompaniment.
                      Stay warm!
                      Betg

                    • Barbara Campbell
                      Message 10 of 17 , Feb 18
                        Hi all,
                        Soup is made and ready for our meeting. Marilyn called me last night - believe it or not, she has a job interview at noon tomorrow and won't be joining us. She has the opportunity of teaching some of her quilt art skills to students at a school in Oradell. A friend put her in touch with them. She will be calling me to let me know how it goes. Can you believe this amazing lady?

                        Also heard that Rosemary will not be able to come, so I think that leaves Marie, Cathy, Beth & I coming to Jean's. Hope that weather won't interfere with our plans. Looking forward to seeing you all.
                        Barbara

                      • Cathy Menendez
                        Message 11 of 17 , Feb 18
                          thanks, Barbara, for keeping track of all this.
                          It’s such a big help, & appreciated!
                          See you tomorrow at Jean’s
                          Cathy

                            Message 13 of 17 , Feb 18
                              Jean & all,
                              Change of plans;  my daughter has asked for some help with school pick-up tomorrow, so I’m going to miss our meeting.
                              I’m also dealing with a GI virus, so maybe it’s for the best.
                              Have fun!
                              Cathy

                                Message 15 of 17 , Mar 11
                                  Hi all,
                                  Cream of celery soup is made and ready for re-heat tomorrow (Jean there is a little flour in it for thickening). Can I get a head count of who is planning to come here? As I said last week, today is Jean's birthday and we will have a little celebration tomorrow with gluten free brownies for dessert. I plan to have scones for our morning coffee & tea (sorry, Jean - they have flour).

                                  Looking forward to seeing everyone and another sharing, creative session. I know that Marilyn & Jean both have some ideas they want to show us - Marilyn for her Morris Museum presentation on her work and Jean for a class she's teaching on Friday about quilts in history.
                                  Barbara

                                • Beth Wilson