Tomorrow

  • Barbara Campbell
    Message 1 of 84 , Apr 17, 2013
      Hi,
      I just talked to Nadine and cancelled our get together for tomorrow. She is disappointed, but understood our other obligations. See you all at Roe's on Thursday, May 2.
      Barbara

    • Barbara Campbell
      Message 84 of 84 , Jan 4 2:40 AM
        Morning,
         I have made an executive decision. Listening to latest NJ.com forecast a few minutes ago, they have again increased the amount of snow expected as well as to predict blizzard type winds. In the interest of safety, I have decided to cancel our meeting today and postpone until next week. Beth, Marie & my friend Rosemary McGuinness have all decided to stay home already. Gary will be working to keep the driveway clear as the snow accumulates and there is no parking on the streets when snow-covered, so makes sense to have everybody stay home, safe & warm.

        I was looking forward to sharing soup (will freeze for next week) as well as some books cleared off my shelves, and a few other things from my sewing room. Yes, the massive clean-up has begun. I have promised myself that I will spend a little time each day sorting, clearing & “disappearing” unwanted stuff. Taking a lesson from Nadine, I have come to realize that I will never use all that I have accumulated & it's time to make some decisions about what is really important to me. Looks like I have some extra indoor time today to continue the purge.

        Looking forward to enjoying the beauty of the season (and taking down the Christmas decorations, too). Have a wonderful day, everyone. Stitch on . . .
        Hugs,
        Barbara

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jan 4, 2018, at 5:14 AM, Barbara Campbell bcampbell3@... [iQuiltForFun] <iQuiltForFun@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Gary will also want to clear drive. Not sure if anyone will end up here. Rosemary McGuinness & Marie have already cancelled. Waiting to hear from Cathy, Marilyn & Jashia.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 3, 2018, at 6:05 PM, Beth Wilson lzbthwilson@... [iQuiltForFun] <iQuiltForFun@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I think I won't be coming. Joe will want to clear drive after snow stops, and not have a car pack it down in the meantime. Sorry...
        Beth

        On Jan 3, 2018 4:51 PM, "Barbara Campbell bcampbell3@... [iQuiltForFun]" <iQuiltForFun@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi all,
        Looks like the weather forecast just got updated and we may be getting a little more snow than originally thought. Pea soup is all made and in the fridge. If we get cancelled, I'll just freeze it and use for next week's meeting.

        Please don't feel obligated to drive here if you don't feel safe. I'll be here, so call me to let me know your plans either tonight or tomorrow morning when we have a better feel for what the roads are like.

        Marie has already told me she probably will not venture out. Whatever happens, stay safe.
        Hugs,
        Barbara