Update

  • bcampbell3
    Message 1 of 33 , May 22, 2012
      Hi ladies,
      Just a quick update on some meetings we put on the calendar - June 1 we are meeting at Beth's for a tea party. On June 5th I will be hosting a sit & sew & plan to teach the tea cozy. I'll have templates to cut the shapes. I would recommend that you quilt lining, batting & front fabric together before you come here. Any quilting pattern you like will do. If you want to wait & quilt fabric here, you're not likely to finish the project, but will see the technique & finish up at home. A quilted piece about 1/2 yard will be sufficient. We will cut shapes from templates & sew them together here. You will also need two 2 1/4" strips to make the binding.

      Next meeting will be on June 18 at Jacqui's, unless Kathy or Roe would like to host Open agenda that day - any suggestions? Availability of Jacqui's house is dependent on the realtor appointments, of course. We may have to shift location of this meeting.

      Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. Looking forward to our next gathering!
      Barbara
    • Barbara Campbell
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 31, 2016
        All we need now are some faucets & handles & toilet installed. Plumber due here at 8:00 am now has texted Gary that noon is more like it! Par for the course.
        Barbara