413Re: [iQuiltForFun] Thursday 2/6 at Jean's

  • Beth Wilson
    Feb 6, 2014
      I just realized my email saying I have a dr appt this am is still a draft. User error with my new tablet I think. I'll be there for lunch. See you later.
      Beth

      On Tuesday, February 4, 2014, Jean Stubaus <jstubaus@...> wrote:

      Hi Ladies,

      Hopefully, I have the email contact set up okay so that you receive
      this.

      I hope those of you here in NJ will be able to be at my house this
      Thursday.  No snow in Thursday's forecast.  My address is: 76 Leamoor
      Drive, Parsippany.  House phone is 973-884-2118.

      Looking forward to seeing you again!

      Jean

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic