      From: Barbara Campbell <bcampbell3@...>
      To: iQuiltForFun <iQuiltForFun@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 10:19 am
      Subject: [iQuiltForFun] Table Topper Tutorial

      Here is another idea for table toppers. Same shape as I sent last week, but using squares sewn together for the center instead of a panel or square of one fabric. The applique portion of directions is optional, but I think it adds a nice design element. Fuse it and Be Done!
      Barbara

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic