385Re: [iQuiltForFun] Cancel Thursday at Jean's

  • Cathy Menendez
    Jan 22, 2014
      Jean,
      So sorry about your husband's mother; take care of your family & yourself.
      Folks could come to my house instead.
      Cathy

      On Jan 22, 2014, at 10:46 AM, Jean Stubaus <jstubaus@...> wrote:

      Hi Ladies,

      I'm really sorry to do this so last minute but I need to cancel tomorrow at my house.  My mother-in-law died yesterday in MA and she and the family will be arriving in NJ later tomorrow.  I need to get my house ready for 8 people to arrive and stay here for the next couple of days.  I can reschedule for next Thursday if that works for everyone.

      I'll miss you all but look forward to next week.

      Jean

      On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 03:09 PM, Beth Wilson wrote:

      Thanks Jeanie. See you Thursday.
      Beth

      On Jan 18, 2014 2:11 PM, "Jean Stubaus" <jstubaus@...> wrote:

      Hi Beth,

      My address is 76 Leamoor Drive, Parsippany.  Leamoor is off Fieldcrest Road which is off Rt 202 (Littleton Rd) opposite St. Christopher's Church.  My home phone is 973-884-2118.

      Look forward to seeing you on Thursday.  I can't wait to show you my yoyo snowflake.

      Jean

      On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 07:13 PM, Beth Wilson wrote:

      Hi all, good to hear all the good news. I spoke to Cathy and she is up and about, but still not 100%.  See you next week at jeans's.

      Jean, I need your address since I didn't get to your house last time. Thanks,
      Beth

      On Jan 17, 2014 11:34 AM, "Barbara Campbell" <bcampbell3@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      I got a phone call from Nadine this morning. She arrived in Ft. Myers safe & sound and had wonderful experiences with airport personnel helping her to board, deplane and get to luggage bays. She's enjoying her visit with John, but complained about how cold it is in Florida. Hoping it will warm up soon.

      I called Roe this morning to find out about Sammy and she had good news. His heart procedure went well and they said nothing further is to be done at the moment. Eventually, he may need a valve replacement, but doctors are pleased with his condition at the moment.

      I left a phone message for Cathy to see how she's doing with her stomach flu, but she wasn't home. Maybe that means she's feeling better and helping with the grandkids?

      Seems that our news is good today. Hoping I can share good news about Gary soon, too. He went to work once again today, but seemed to be coughing a little less last night. Maybe he's on the mend now. It's been 3 weeks since he caught whatever this bug is, so it's time for him to feel better.

      Have a great weekend everybody. Looking forward to seeing some of the group next week at Jean's house. Take care all.
      Hugs,
      Barbara

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic